Information I collect –
To fulfil your order, I will require your name, email address and postal address as well as the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for customised items. In addition, rarely I may also request your phone number to discuss an order.
I do not collect/store bank details in any form. Payment on this website is via bank transfer (in which case I will provide you with my bank details) or via Paypal.
WordPress gathers completely anonymous data regarding general visitor numbers and the countries in which they are located. This helps me understand which posts are most popular and aids me in creating better content.
How is your data collected?
Either by –
- placing an order from my online shop on this website
- placing an order via one of my third party storefronts – Etsy or Not On The High Street (these sites will have their own privacy policies)
- contacting me directly for a bespoke commission.
Why is your data collected?
I use your data to:
- Discuss the details of your order via email or phone
- Fulfil your order, i.e. post your completed jewellery to you
- Improve my website
- Improve customer service
- To send periodic emails, though only if you subscribe to my newsletter and you are able to unsubscribe at any time.
Will your data be shared?
I may also release your information if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, or in order to enforce my site policies, protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Your Rights –
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you.
- You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information, other than in exceptional circumstances such as where I am required to store data for legal reasons.
- You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Linked websites –
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also see my Terms and Conditions establishing for further information and disclaimers on payments, refunds & delivery.
For the purposes of GDPR, you may contact me with any queries or concerns at email@example.com
This policy was last modified on16 May 2018.